Are you still spending thousands of dollars and work hours trying to print and mail SEC required customer notifications?
Are you concerned about:
- Satisfying SEC requirements
- Ensuring customers’ receipt of mandated notices
- Manually meeting important deadlines
Digitize your SEC mandated mailings including new account letters, suitability letters, and annual privacy notices and achieve:
- Reduced costs for printing and mailing up to 80%
- A green and more efficient digital process
- Audit-proof, compliant mailings
- Elimination of manual errors
- Digital tracking of individual letter receipt for SEC Compliance
- Reduced reliance on internal resources
- Hands-on professional assistance
- Hassle-free process
How It Works
Compliant Mail eliminates the need for your firm to use its own internal resources to comply with SEC regulations for customer notification letters. Almost instantly, your firm can reduce printing and mailing expenses . In fact, the average Docupace client reports a mail-related cost savings of over 50% within the first 12 months.* All correspondence is monitored and tracked so you know what your clients receive and when — and whether they actually open the correspondence. * Based on reported annualized cost savings of the average client using Compliant Mail after the first 12 months of use.
*Cost savings can never be guaranteed and results may vary.